The Civil Engineering &Construction Consultancy Company strongly believes that strategic alliances are essential to our ultimate goalassisting our clients achieve project success through a powerful network of construction consultants with diversified experience, commercial, engineering and construction educational backgrounds, and innovative solutions. We are always pleased to work with or for other construction and engineering related firms to offer the best team for any construction project.
Our established partners are able to offer bespoke services to support our Clients in achieving success in the following disciplines;
- Contracts Specialists – Experienced in FIDIC, JCT, NEC and other bespoke forms of Contract
- Health & Safety Consultants – to provide H&S planning, compliance, auditing and training.
- Local Authority Planning Support – to provide support in securing planning permissions or discharge of planning pre conditions prior to contract commencement.
- Statutory Authority Support – to provide support in securing permissions and licenses with Environmental, local authority and other authorities.
- Topographical / GPS / volumetric Surveys – for establishing construction ground models, volumetric quantities and productivity analysis.
- Environmental Management Services – to provide protection during sensitive hazardous waste operations and to avoid risks of potential prosecutions.
- Engineering Design – Structural and Architectural design services.
- Legal Counsel – Specialist and dedicated construction legal support.